21. As we can no longer wait for the delivery of our order, we have to _D_ it.
A postpone B refuse C delay D cancel
22. These books, which you can get at any bookshop, will give you _A_ you need.
A all the information B all the informations
C all of information D all of the informations
23. Not until the game had begun _C_ at the sports ground.
A had he arrived B would he have arrived C did he arrive D should he have arrived
24. Young people are not _B_ to stand and look at works of art; they want art they can participate in. [参与，参加]
A conservative B content C confident D generous
conservative adj. 保守的； conservative party 保守党； content adj. 甘愿的，满足的；
confident adj. 自信的，有信心的； generous adj. 慷慨的，大方的。
25. Most broadcasters maintain that TV has been unfairly criticized and argue that the power of the medium is _C_.
A granted B implied C exaggerated D remedied
maintain 坚持认为； medium n. 媒体单数，media n. 媒体复数；
grant vt. 授予，给予； imply vt. 隐含，暗示； exaggerate v. 夸大，夸张，高估；
remedy vt. 弥补，补救，修正。
26. These surveys indicate that many crimes go _A_ by the police, mainly because not all victims report them. [victims 受害人]
A unrecorded B to be unrecorded C unrecording D to have been unrecorded
27. I have no objection _B_ your story again. [object to + 动名词]
A to hear B to hearing C to having heard D to have heard
28. The clothes a person wears may express his _B_ or social position.
A curiosity B status C determination D significance
status n. 身份，地位； significance n. 意义，重要性；
29. By law, when one makes a large purchase, he should have _D_ opportunity to change his mind.
A accurate B urgent C excessive D adequate
accurate adj. 精确的； urgent adj. 紧急的，紧迫的； excessive adj. 过多的，过度的；
adequate adj. 充足的，足够的。
30. You will see this product _B_ wherever you go.
A to be advertised B advertised C advertise D advertising
31. The early pioneers had to _C_ many hardships to settle on the new land.
A go along with B go back on C go through D go into
go through 经历
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to