62. _B_ we have finished the course, we shall start doing more revision work.
A For now B Now that C Ever since D By now
now that 既然，由于（相当于since）； ever since 自从…以来。
now that 既然，由于； in that 因为； except that 除…之外。
63. What you have done is _D_ the doctor’s orders.
A attached to B responsible to C resistant to D contrary to
be attached to 连接，附属； This school is attached to Beida. 这所学校附属于北大。
responsible to 对…负有责任； resistant adj. 反抗的，抵抗的； water resistant 防水的。
be contrary to 与..相反（相违背）。
64. John regretted _A_ to the meeting last week.
A not going B not to go C not having been going D not to be going
regret doing 后悔做过某事； regret to do sth. 遗憾的做某事（应用语境非常有限）。
63. We regret to inform you that the materials you ordered are _B_.
A out of work B out of stock C out of reach D out of practice
out of work 失业； out of reach 够不着 within reach 够得着； out of practice 缺乏练习。
65. They _C_ in spite of the extremely difficult conditions.
A carried out B carried off C carried on D carried forward
in spite of 尽管； carry on 坚持，继续。
66. Mrs. Brown is supposed _A_ for Italy last week.
A to have left B to be leaving C to leave D to have been left
be supposed to do sth. 应该（理应）做某事。
37. He’s watching TV? He’s _D_ to be cleaning his room.
A known B considered C regarded D supposed
regard as 把…认作
67. My camera can be _B_ to take pictures in cloudy or sunny conditions.
A treated B adjusted C adopted D remedied
treat 对待，处理； I’ll treat you. 我请客，应用于真正请客之前。It’s on me. 应用于结帐时。
adjust vt. 调整，调节； adopt vt. 收养，领养； remedy vt. 弥补，补救，修正；
68. A new technique _C_, the yields as a whole increased by 20 percent.
A working out B having worked out
C having been worked out D to have been worded out
yields 产量； work out 作出，推出
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to