1. There is absolutely no reason for us to believe that a brighter future for the world is an impossibility .
2. Meteorologists offer computer models leaving little doubt that this year's El Nino phenomenon has disappeared .
3. Facts prove the unjustifiability of claims that China will be unable to feed itself by the year 2020 .
4. Previous explanations of the rising divorce rate in China are simply untenable . The fact is that many marriages were simply based on convenience and wives are no longer willing to accept the abusive domineering attitudes of husbands .
5. Claim that entering the Chinese market offers foreign companies an immediate road to profits are grossly misstated and have been proven wrong time and again . The key to entering China rests with the phraseology " vast potential market " , and how long one is willing to wait for returns .
6. Parents are not wrong in enforcing good study habits , but they must not do so at the expense of stifling normal child development .
7. It is quite reasonable to assume that modern science and technology ( S&T ) will continue to advance . It is no less reasonable to believe that S&T will radically improve the way we live . However , the same reasoning cannot be applied to improving social interaction .
8. Belief in the wonders of modern medical science is quite understandable . It is also quite possible that our faith in the ability of scientists to find the key for prolonging life are well-founded . Yet , the wisdom of prolonging life remains in question when considering the already massive global population and projected future growth .
9. It is one thing to support euthanasia , but quite another to offer any justification for genocide .
10. Claiming the need for censorship is one thing , but rationally proving its redeeming values represents a quite different issue .