76. for the better 好转
77. get the better of (=defeat sb.) 打败, 胜过.
78. by birth 在出生上,论出身,按血统 at birth 在出生时; give birth to 出生
79. blame sb. for sth. 因…责备某人 . blame sth. on sb. 把…推在某人身上
80. in blossom开花(指树木) be in blossom开花(强调状态) come into blossom开花(强调动作)
81. on board 到船上, 在船上, 上火车或飞机
82. boast of (or about) 吹嘘
83. out of breath 喘不过气来
84. in brief(=in as few words as possible)简言之
85. in bulk 成批地,不散装的
86. take the floor 起立发言
87. on business 出差办事.
88. be busy with sth.忙于某事 。 be busy doing sth. 忙于做某事
89. last but one 倒数第二.
90. but for (=without) 要不是. 表示假设
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to