46. apologize to sb. for sth. 为…向…道歉
47. appeal to sb. for sth. 为某事向某人呼吁. appeal to sb. 对某人有吸引力
48. apply to sb. for sth. 为…向…申请 ; apply for申请; apply to 适用.
49. apply to 与…有关;适用
50. approve of (=consent to, be in favor of, favor, agree to, consider good, right) 赞成, approve vt. 批准
51. arise from(=be caused by) 由…引起.
52. arrange for sb.sth. to do sth. 安排…做…
53. arrive on 到达; arrive at 到达某地(小地方);得出,作出; arrive in 到达某地(大地方);
54. be ashamed of (=feel shame, guilt or sorrow because of sth. done) 以… 为羞耻
55. assure sb. of sth. (=try to cause to believe or trust in sth.) 向…保证, 使…确信.
56. attach(to) (=to fix, fasten; join) 缚, 系 ,结
57. make an attempt at doing sth. (to do sth.) 试图做…
58. attend to (=give one’s attention, care and thought)注意,照顾;attend on(upon)(=wait upon, serve, look after) 侍候,照料
59. attitude to/toward …对…的态度.看法
60. attribute…to…(=to believe sth. to be the result of…)把..归因于.., 认为..是..的结果
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to