31. to advantage 有利的,使优点更加突出地.
32. have an advantage over 胜过. have the advantage of 由于…处于有利条件 have the advantage of sb.知道某人所不知道的事
33. take advantage of (=make the best of, utilize, make use of, profit from, harness)利用.
34. agree with 赞同(某人意见) agree to 同意
35. in agreement (with) 同意, 一致
36. ahead of 在…之前, 超过…;……………. ahead of time 提前.
37. in the air 1)不肯定, 不具体. 2)在谣传中.
38. above all (=especially, most important of all) 尤其是, 最重要的.
39. in all (=counting everyone or everything, altogether) 总共, 总计
40. after all 毕竟,到底; (not) at all 一点也不; all at once(=suddenly)突然; once and for all 只此一次; above all 最重要的; first of all 首先; all in all 大体上说; be all in 累极了; all but 几乎.
41. allow for (=take into consideration, take into account) 考虑到, 估计到 .
42. amount to (=to be equal to) 总计, 等于.
43. answer for (undertake responsibility for, be liable for, take charge for) 对…负责.
44. answer to (=conform to) 适合,符合.
45. be anxious about 为…焦急不安; 或anxious for
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to