1. Which Asian Games has Guangzhou obtained the right to host?
Answer: the 16th
2. What is the vision of this Guangzhou Asian Games?
Answer: "Thrilling Games Harmonious Asia"
3. The emblem of the Guangzhou Asian Games is made up of 3 parts which are the text, the five rams and the sun. What is this idea from?
Answer: The legend of the five rams
4. What is the name of the mascot of the Guangzhou Asian Games?
Answer: Le Yangyang
5. The “A Xiang” of the Guangzhou Asian Games mascots which is coloured in blue as one of the Olympic rings, is the symbol of what?
Answer: The Pearl River
6. Which one of the Guangzhou Asian Games mascots coloured in green as one of the Olympic rings is the symbol of the Baiyun Mountain?
Answer: A Yi
7. The mascots of the Guangzhou Asian Games are made up of 5 rams. Their names together express a sentence and what is the meaning of it?
Answer: Peace, Harmony and Great Happiness, with everything going as you wish
8. When will be the opening and closing time of the Guangzhou Asian Games?
Answer: November 12nd, 2010; November 27th, 2010
9. "Carry forward the Olympic spirit and promote the Olympic movement in Asia; enhance solidarity, friendship and exchange among Asian countries and regions, and contribute to the establishment of a harmonious Asia." is the of the Guangzhou Asian Games?
10. Among all the Asian Games in history, which one has the biggest number of its mascots?
Answer: the 16th Guangzhou Asian Games
11.The “Le Yangyang” of the Guangzhou Asian Games mascots which is coloured in yellow as one of the Olympic rings, is the symbol of what?
Answer: the host city "city of wheat"
12.When is the Guangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee (GAGOC) of the 16th Asian Games founded?
Answer: July 25th, 2005
13.How many departments has the Guangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee set up?
14. What is the website of the Guangzhou Asian Games Organizing Committee?
15.How many venues is the Guangzhou Asian Games planning to use?
16.Guangzhou Asian Games sets up __ game venues and __ independent training venues。
Answer: 50, 20
17.Guangzhou Asian Games has __ new venues, reconstructed and expanded __ venues。
Answer: 12, 58
18.The layout of the Guangzhou Asian Games will have __ venue groups。
19.In which district (county-level city) will the Dragon Boat Racing Tournament take place during the Guangzhou Asian Games?
Answer: Zencheng District
20.During the Guangzhou Asian Games, and will be held at the Baiyun district。
Answer: table tennis, rowing
21.Where will the Guangzhou Asian Games’ Equestrian competition take place?
22.What is the largest construction project of the 16th Asian Games?
Answer: The Guangzhou Asian Games City
23.At which district is the Guangzhou Asian Games City located?
Answer: Panyu district
24.How many components does the Guangzhou Asian Games City comprise?
25.The construction area of the Guangzhou Asian Games City is around 358,000 square meters. How much is the coverage area?
Answer: 120 hectares
25. 广州亚运城建筑面积约是35.8 万平方米，占地面积为多大？
26.Which venue is the main stadium of the Guangzhou Asian Games?
Answer: The Guangdong Olympic Sports Center
27.At which district is the Guangdong Olympic Sports Center located?
Answer: Tianhe District
28.How many venues does the Guangzhou University City Sports Center compose?
Answer: 8 venues and 1 stadium
29. How many competition events will be held in the Guangzhou 2010 Asian Games?
30.How many test events will be held in the Guangzhou Asian Games?
31.How many non-Olympic events will be held in the Guangzhou Asian Games?
32.How many gold medals in total will be in the Guangzhou Asian Games?
33.The Guangzhou Asian Games has set up 3 sub-divisions, they are located at Dongguan, Shanwei and ____。
34.Who is the Publicity Ambassador of the Guangzhou Asian Games?
Answer: Eric Tsang
35. Who is the No. 1 volunteer of the Guangzhou Asian Games?
Answer: Chen Xiexia
36. What is the official magazine of the Guangzhou Asian Games?
Answer: Guangzhou 2010
37. What publications will be published during the Guangzhou Asian Games?
Answer: Official Bulletin, Asian Games City Report, Official Magazine
38.During the selection of the Guangzhou Asian Games theme song, how many songs are in the finalist?
39.The apartment building in the Athletes' Village can provide each athlete at least __ square meters of indoor living space。
40.More than __ athletes from __ countries and regions are expected to compete in __ events。
Answer: 14000, 45, 42
答案：45, 14000, 42
The vuvuzela trumpet, which became the droning soundtrack to the football World Cup in South Africa, has been banned from the Asian Games, organisers have confirmed. Vuvuzelas pro
More than 13,000 athletes and coaches at the Asian Games are eating well with former White House chef Doug Bradley in charge of serving up a variety of meals daily. Bradley has se