1.The Norman Conquest happened in ____
A. 55BC B.1066 C.700 D.966
2.In the late 16th century, _____ruled England.
A. Henry V B. Elizabeth I C Queen Marry D Elizabeth II
3. The largest river in Ireland is ____
A. the Dodder River B the Shannon River
C the St. George River D the Thames River
4. The American Constitution was drawn up in ____
A 1787 B 1790 C 1783 D 1789
5. Dickens and Thackeray, who are most famous for their novel, lived in the period of ____
A Queen Elizabeth I B Henry VIII
C Charles II D Queen Victoria
6. ____is written by Alan Poe.
A Twice-Told Tales B The Scarlet Letter
C The House of the Seven Gables D The Fall of the House of Usher
7. Rip Van Winkle is written by _____
A. Washington Irving B Henry David Thoreau
C Ralph Waldo Emerson D James Fenimore Cooper
8.____is not a vowel glide
A [th] B [oi] C [ei] D [au]
9. The internal structure of words and the rules by which words are formed are the subjects of ____
A morphology B pragmatics C anthropology D psychology
10. For the following conversation:
A: Do you know where Xiao Wang is?
B: I’m busy
____is the conversation implicature.
A.B is busy
B.B does no know where Xiao Wang is.
C.B does not want to answer A’s questions.
D.B is correct
答案： BBBAD DACAC
2010-10-11 16:57 编辑：juliatt
Joy and sadness are experienced by people in all cultures around the world, but how can we tell when other people are happy or despondent? It turns out that the expression of many
"When people succeed, it is because of hard work, Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific and examples to explain your