然而考试的时间是很紧的，不可能每天保持大量的练习，好在其要求也不高，从现在开始，到考前完全可以达到要求，但千万不要间断！很多同学都有一 个情况，越不写，越怕写；越怕写，越不写。万事开头难，所以开始的练习尤为重要，而练习应以词句为主+阅读好文章，我就有一本记录本，专门收集好的词句， 效果很好。
这里列其中一些较简单实用的，希望能对大家有所帮助（不过，建议同学们最好自己写，自己收集，印象会深很多，每天花10分钟过过，绝对值得。另 外，我列的句子很有限，多半是骨架，大家要学会扩展，并且在记忆的时候多联想一下。举例来说，一篇你的文章，用心改一下，好好套用几个句式，改些档次较高 的词和词组，可以提高不少哦）：
1) ***in general/above all/with the result that/as a result/consequently, ***
2) As far as I am concerned/as for me, ***
3) This truth above seems to be self-evident.
4) Whether we examine the ***above, such things can happens anywhere anytime to anyone.
5) In my point of view, I like/prefer A much more than B.
6) I still prefer A, however, for they teach me not only to be ***but also to be*** ，both in ***and in***.
7) There is no doubt that***
8) In order to make our world a better place in which to live we should efforts to***
9) To a large extent, ***, therefore, reflects***
10) If all above mentioned measures are achieved, ***
11) Wherever you are and whatever you do, ***is always meaningful.
12) So clear/evident/obvious it is that there are quite different opinions on it.
13) Now, which one do you prefer——the one***or the one***? Were it left to me to select, I should not hesitated a moment to choose the former/latter.
1) Have you ever gone***? Have you ever been to***? If you have no experience like these, your life is an inadequate one.
2) Are you***? Are you***? We are, usually.
3) In large part as a consequence of***, somebody have focused a great deal of attention in recent years on something.
4) We expect the day will come when A with its characteristic of***
5) Being adj. is one of the virtues that people must possess (not only in***but also in***/during***/when***)
6) What A to B, that C to D
7) Currently, there is a widespread/serious concern over that***
8) The reasons for the***are manifold, for instance, ***
9) Several factors contribute to this***, such as***, as for as I'm concerned, however, ***is the most significant ingredient/element.
10) ***is more violent than what we thought it should be before.
11) There are intimate relations between the two.
1) Some people like A due to***. However, there are many young people, including me, especially like B.
2) There might be two reasons, I think***, for the change.
3) A and B are both important, they are attribute which are equally necessary for a person to achieve success in his life.
4) Different people have different attitudes towards***, some believe that***others, however, argue that***still others maintain that***
5) First***besides, in addition***what's more***
6) For one thing***nevertheless, for another***
1)***Such defects as mentioned above can be prevented by the other way of ***
2) Except for ***'s sake only.
3) Perhaps A is the wrong word, however, B might be better.4) First***last but not least***