46. How to access the career opportunities provided by different types of companies
47. Q: how to run a meeting successfully
A: 此题看似专业但实际上和“选择参加一个会议时应注意什么”等问题类似，主要可从：agenda；timetable; content; length等方面回答。
48. The importance of packaging products appropriately
A: the packaging of our products is in fact a kind of advertisement for our products. So when we decide on packaging for products we must first consider if the packaging can reflect the image of our products. It must best represent the quality of our products through its design and layout which can attract our customers to buy our products. The packaging should show the distinctive features of our products so that every customer can have a better understanding of our products after just taking a look at our products. And we should make sure that the customers can identify our products immediately through the packaging. Besides, the production process decides the physical characters of your products. For example, what they are made of, metal glass or wood? Because of these characters you have to select different kind of packaging. For example being fragile your products made of glass should be packaged in a soft container which can stand the impact of collision. Your wood products should be kept in the anti-wet and anti-mold packaging. As for metal products anti-wet and anti-rust packaging is necessary. Appropriate packaging can ensure the quality of your products during the delivery.
49. The importance of involving staff in setting the objectives of a company’s business plan
A: when you involve your staff in setting objectives of your company’s business plan you actually have established a kind of teamwork. Every staff belongs to the team and they have a common objective. Therefore they will feel valued by the company and they will have hard to realize their common goal. In order to achieve this they will help each other learn from each other and coordinate with each other. The communication of your staff is greatly enhanced and a good environment of equality and mutual help is produced. You will absolutely draw upon fruits on your wise practice.
50. Marketing: how to ensure that a product is packaged appropriately for a specific market
51. Management: the importance to a company of an effective personnel management policy
52. Customer relations: how to ensure that a client’s visit to your workplace is successful
53. Personnel management: the importance of a clear career structure for ensuring job satisfaction for all employees
54. Product promotion: how to choose the most appropriate method for promoting a particular product
55. Personnel management: the importance of internal promotion as an incentive for staff
56. Customer relations: how to persuade an important client to place a substantial order for a company’s products or services
57. Strategic planning: the importance of appointing external consultants to evaluate a company’s performance
2010-08-27 16:47 编辑：juliatt