1) ***in general/above all/with the result that/as a result/consequently, ***
2) As far as I am concerned/as for me, ***
3) This truth above seems to be self-evident.
4) Whether we examine the ***above, such things can happens anywhere anytime to anyone.
5) In my point of view, I like/prefer A much more than B.
6) I still prefer A, however, for they teach me not only to be ***but also to be*** ，both in ***and in***.
7) There is no doubt that***
8) In order to make our world a better place in which to live we should efforts to***
9) To a large extent, ***, therefore, reflects***
10) If all above mentioned measures are achieved, ***
11) Wherever you are and whatever you do, ***is always meaningful.
12) So clear/evident/obvious it is that there are quite different opinions on it.
13) Now, which one do you prefer——the one***or the one***? Were it left to me to select, I should not hesitated a moment to choose the former/latter.
1) Have you ever gone***? Have you ever been to***? If you have no experience like these, your life is an inadequate one.
2) Are you***? Are you***? We are, usually.
3) In large part as a consequence of***, somebody have focused a great deal of attention in recent years on something.
4) We expect the day will come when A with its characteristic of***
5) Being adj. is one of the virtues that people must possess (not only in***but also in***/during***/when***)
6) What A to B, that C to D
7) Currently, there is a widespread/serious concern over that***
8) The reasons for the***are manifold, for instance, ***
9) Several factors contribute to this***, such as***, as for as I'm concerned, however, ***is the most significant ingredient/element.
10) ***is more violent than what we thought it should be before.
11) There are intimate relations between the two.