26. The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe
that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
27. Now, it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate
its students by the time they graduation.
28. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to
29. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons:
30. Before giving my opinion, I think it is important to look at the
arguments on both sides.
31. This view is now being questioned by more and more people.
32. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic
development, the number of people who use bicycle are decreasing and bicycle is
bound to die out. The information I've collected over the recent years leads me
to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in
33. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes
serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human
life on our planet.
34. In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation
like bicycle are more important than any time before.
35. Using bicycle contributes greatly to people's physical fitness as well as
easing traffic jams.
36. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its
37. Bicycle can't be compared with other means of transportation like car and
train for speed and comfort.
38. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion
that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play
essential roles in modern society.
39. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges
and institutes. One of the questions under debate is whether education is a
40. This issue has caused wide public concern.
41. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
42. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that they had
completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously, they
seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a person's education is a
most important aspect of his life.
43. As for me, I'm in favor of the opinion that education is not complete
with graduation, for the following reasons:
44. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its
students by the time they graduate.
45. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or
he becomes an educated person.
46. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by
modern science and technology, and human had made extraordinary progress in
knowledge and technology over the recent decades.
47. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new
skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities
or promotion opportunities.
48. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to
continue studying in university or college.
49. For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become
the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment after
50. For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is
important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying
goes: it is never too late to learn.