41) “...” That is how one of the great minds/scientists/writers remarked on...
(e.g. “Happiness, like an old friend, is inclined to drop in unexpectedly— when youre working hard on something else.” That is how a famous writer once remarked on happiness.)
42) One of the great sociologists/psychologists has said:“...”
(e.g. The great classical ballerina Anna Pavlova has said: “No one can arrive from being talented alone. God gives talent; work transforms talent into genius.” In other words ...)
43) “...” Such is the accurate exposition/exposure of...frequently over heard in public.
(e.g. “Public morals are declining day by day.” Such is the correct exposure of the dark side of our society.)
44) How often nowadays we hear such remarks/complaints/words as this “...” or “...”!
(e.g. How often nowadays we hear such complaints from officials as this “I have too many social engagements to carry out” or “I have too many social engagements to carry out” or “I have to bear too many titles for our society”! Dont be misled by the complaints of this kind!)
45) One of the great men once said that...
(e.g. A gifted American psychologist once said that it is an illusion to believe in the Sunday-school truth—more comfort, more happiness.)
46) Once in a newspaper/magazine, I hit upon the report that... (e.g. Once in a newspaper, I hit upon the news that a quick witted policeman spotted a suspects spittle in the street blotted it up and ran a DNA test on it which led to the mans arrest for a murder. This case best counts as a practical application of the DNA technique.)
47) One day, I happened to witness the incident as follows:...
(e.g. 略) 3) According to the recent survey/poll/questionaire/statistics, there is/a re...percent of...
(e.g. According to a recent survey made in a certain university, there are 43.8 percent of male students and 38.3 percent of female students either facing problems with nutrition or having to miss classes because of illness each term.)
48) The scientific studies/statistics show/indicate that...
(e.g. The latest scientific studies show that, if ones mind catches hold of something and does not let it go, it is useless to argue with the mind in this condition. This finding further confirms that a modern man is apt to get anxious and depressed.)
49) Every weekend sees sb. go about...
(e.g. Every weekend sees Ms Song, my roommate, wolf down her dinner and hurry out with her boy frie12)