21) All that sth. has done for our society seems like a big step forward in the right/wrong direction, but it has also brought along with it a great worry /benefit to...(the average people.)
(sth.: cloning, the reform in managerial structures, etc.)
22) The birth/invention of...has made an enormous/essential difference to ...But it does not mean that...
(e.g. The birth of the computer has made a radical difference to the human progress. But it does not mean that this wonder does no threat to our society.)
23) Sth. has changed the way our society develops....But its bright side should not keep us from following closely its dark side.
(sth.: the genetic engineering, etc.)
24) Things about...are going on to our advantage, but a long cool look at ...reveals that...
(e.g. Things about the reform in state enterprises are not going on to the most workers advantage....But a long cool look at this move reveals that it will produce some substantial benefits to our nation in a long run.)
25) No/Little doubt that...But...
(e.g.［There is］ Little doubt that the traditional schooling has contr123ted much to our social development....But some grave defects in it begin to stand out against the modern times.) 26) What does sth. mean?
27) How/Why does sth. affect our life?
28) What is it like to do...? (e.g. What is it like to have lost all confidence in oneself?)
29) What would our society be like if there were no...? (e.g. What would our society be like if there were no public morals?)
30) Should we put sth. above sth. else?
或：Should we attach as much weight to A as to B?
(e.g. Should we put intellectual development above moral education?)