11) It is a traditional practice to...in our society. (e.g. It is a traditional practice for young people to be financially dependent on their parents for anything like marriage and housing.)
12) It has long been considered only right and proper to...(in China.) (e.g. It has long been considered only right and proper/perfectly justified for the old to assume full responsibility for the growth of the young.)
13) As things usually go against sb.s will, his original intention was to...
(e.g. As things usually go against mans will, his original intention was to change the way people lived by inventing the internal combustion engine. Indeed, its birth has greatly enhanced their enjoyment of life, especially in traveling and transporting. But its dark side is presenting a growing worry to our society.)
14) The current situation of..., if approached from the opposite angle, reveals that...
(e.g. The current situation of our reforms is political structure, if approached from the opposite angle, reveals that much of the achievement is far from satisfactory. For example,...But...)
15) Everything about...seems (not) to be getting on smoothly/just as one wishes in...
(e.g. Everything about the economic reform seems to be getting on just as our government wishes in China.)
16) To sb.s mind/In sb.s eye(s), sth. seems/means... (e.g. In the eyes of the public, official corruption means taking bribes,. ..But such corruption comes in many different forms.)
17) No one would deny that... 或：Everyone would agree that...
18) When it comes to...(sth.), most people (the public) maintain(s)/contend(s) that...
(e.g. When it comes to fake commodities, every consumer has much anger to pour upon them.)
19) Now it is widely believed that...
(e.g. Now it is widely believed that examinations are the best possible measure for the selection of the qualified.)
20) A public debate has arisen as to/over/concerning...
(e.g. A public debate has arisen as to whether one should step forward bravely in the event of crime.)