在线词典,在线翻译

【翻译训练】2008年9月13日 中级口译翻译 汉译英

所属:口译 阅读:2517 次 评论:0 条 [我要评论]  [+我要收藏]
Section 4: 据消息灵通人士透露,今年春节前,家乐福才与新大新发生“第一次亲密接触”,其中广州市政府无疑起了“红娘”的作用。短短几个月时间,双方“情投意合”。外界关心的是:家乐福到底看中新大新什么地方?
  对此,新大新总经理何先生没有作出正面的回应,只是笼统地陈述在广州的百货业中新大新有自己独特的一面。据何先生透露,这次新大新出资持有新组建的公司35%的股份,家乐福占65%:“这是按照国家有关部门政策,即中方持股不得少于35%的规定厘定的”。
  C-E 参考答案:
  According to a well-informed source, before this year’s Spring Festival, Carrefour made its “first intimate contact” with Xindaxin company. Without doubt the Guangzhou Municipal Government served as the “matchmaker”. The two parties “had an affinity for each other” in only a few months. What on earth is Xindaxin’s appeal to Carrefour? It is of great concern to the outsiders / the public.
  Mr He, general manager of Xindaxin, instead of giving any positive response to this question, just made a general/ambiguous reply that Xindaxin boasts its uniqueness in the department stores industry in Guangzhou. Mr He disclosed that Xindaxin holds 35% of the shares of the newly-established company while Carrefour owns the other 65%: “which is in conformity with the policies of departments concerned, stipulating that the Chinese side must hold no less than 35% of the shares. 
9
2010-08-24 12:14 编辑:mavis1114
分享到:
关注海词微博:
发表评论:
表达一些您的想法吧!已有0条评论>>
登录,再发表评论
文明上网,理性发言!
您可能还感兴趣的文章:
  • [口译]中级口译词汇补充(2)

    烹饪 菜系:cuisine 美食节 gourmet festival 色、香、味、形俱全 perfect combination of color, aroma, taste and appearance 四大菜系:山东菜、四川菜、粤菜、扬州菜 Shando
  • [口译]中级口译词汇补充(3)

    环境保护全球话题: 世界环境日 World Environment Day (June 5th each year) 世界环境日主题 World Environment Day Themes 环境千年—行动起来吧!(2000) The Environment Millenn
>>精华推荐阅读
热门评论文章