101. Do you smoking?
102. Do you think smoking is a problem that needs special attention and has to be solved? If so, why?
103. What do you know about XXX?
104. What problem do you think you will have in XXX?
105. How will you overcome the difficulties?
106. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program in XXX?
107. What difficulties do you think you‘ll encounter in your studies in XXX ?
108. Can you imagine what life in Britain/Canada/Australia/London, etc. would be like?
109. How will you fare in Britain/Canada/Australia, etc. without your family?
110. What do you intend to study?
111. Which university are you going to study at?
112. Why did you choose this university?
113. Where are you going to study in XXX?
114. What are you plans in XXX?
115. What is your research proposal all about?
116. What do you hope for most from your study abroad?
117. Will your study abroad help your job prospects after come back to China?
118. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
119. What kind of differences in the cultures are you expecting between China and the XX?
120. How will your study in Britain benefit your work in China when you come back to China?
121. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
122. What will be your main problem when you are study in a foreign country?
123. What problem can you foresee in the future when you come back to China?
124. Will there be any adjustment problems in your life when you come back to China? If so, what are they?
125. Will you have to make any changes in your work/life when you come back to China?
126. Do you think there will be a gap between your knowledge gained in China and the level of knowledge you are going to encounter on arrival? If so, what will it be?
127. What do you think of the future of China keeps an open policy?
128. What do you regard as the most significant events in your country‘s recent history?
129. Are there any special places you want to see in Canada? What are they?
130. What do you especially want to do in Canada?
131. How do you like your life in ******* University?
132. What do you think of the training in the university?
133. In what way do you think university training is helpful or falls short?
134. What aspect of English do you find the most difficult?
135. Do you find American English easier to understand than Britain English?