71. Which is the best university in your country?
72. Could you sum up your own study habits in a few points?
73. What do you think of the practice of setting up key schools in primary and secondary school education in China?
74. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ?
75. What do you think education should be? Should it be a process of learning what is useful for your future life or should it be simply learning for enjoyment? Why?
76. What do you do for a living?
77. What do you do in the office every day?
78. Since your job seems too professional to me, could you explain it in detail?
79. What are your job prospects?
80. If you had the opportunity to change your job, what would you do with it?
81. Do you have any ambitious?
82. Will any possible future changes affect your job in any way?
83. What are your spare time interests?
84. How do you spend your weekends?
85. What is your favorite sport? What are the rules?
86. What is the most popular sport in your country?
87. What are the sporting facilities like in your university/Beijing?
88. What do you know about Qigong? Do you believe in Qigong?
89. What do you do in your spare time?
90. Do you often read newspapers? If not, why ones do you read?
91. What do you think of computer?
92. Do you think computer has changed our life so much?
93. Do you often go to the cinema/theatre?
94. What kind of films do you like best?
95. Do you often watch TV? What is your favorite program? 96. Do you think watching TV too much is a waste of time?
97. What kind of music do you enjoy?
98. Who is your favorite film star? Will you describe him/her to me?
99. Do you enjoy travelling?
100. Where have you been travelling to? Which place interested you most?