41. Where do you think a newly couple should live? Living with their parents or on their own?
42. What responsibilities should a couple take?
43. How do Chinese usually celebrate birthdays?
44. Are there any traditions concerning the birth of a baby?
45. What kind of parent do you intend to be?
46. What do you think of One-Child Policy in China?
47. Why do people in China traditionally want to have a son?
48. What difficulties do Chinese farmers have concerning their old age?
49. What do you think needs to be done in order to relieve the farmer's worries?
50. What hope or fears do you have for your children?
51. What sort of culture do you hope your child will grow up in?
52. Are you going to bring up your child differently from the way you were brought up? How?
53. Do you enjoy shopping?
54. Who does most of the shopping in your family?
55. What are you good at cooking? What is your favorite dish?
56. Who does most of cooking in your family?
57. Is there sex discrimination in China?
58. How do you sum up women's conditions in China?
59. What are the causes of sex discrimination?
60. Should government pay certain salaries to those housewives?
61. Would you want your wife to continue with her career or to stay at home taking care of the household after you get married?
62. Have you ever wished to be one of the opposite sex? Why (why not)?
63. What would you do if your next-door neighbour were noisy nearly all the time?
64. Do you have a lot of friend?
65. What does friendship mean to you? What kind of people do you make friend with? 66. What is your major?
67. How do you like your major?
68. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
69. Do you still remember your school days?
70. What impressed you most when you were at university?