Questions 17 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.
17. How long does an interview usually last according to the speaker?
18. How can one give the interviewer a good first impression?
19. What should be the best manner of speaking for a job-seeker during an interview?
20. What is the main idea of the short talk you have just heard?
注：personnel 人事；personal 个人的
11. A) The color of the dog.
B) The price of the dog.
C) Whether the dog will fit the environment.
D) Whether the dog will get along with the other pets in the house.
12. A) It must be trained so it won't bite.
B) It needs more love and care.
C) It demands more food and space.
D) It must be looked after carefully.
13. A) They are less likely to run away.
B) It's easier for their masters to train them.
C) They are less likely to be shy with human beings.D) It's easier for them to form a relationship with their masters.
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to
Passage Twenty-seven (Analysis and Interpretation of the News) The newspaper must provide for the reader the facts, unalloyed, unslanted, objectively selected facts. But in