中心思想题：文章开头的名词，文章中间的高频词，选项中的小词（development, evolution, formation, invention, new, special, effect）
细节题：first, most, because, only, just
17. A) 17,000.
18. A) It's located in a college town.
B) It's composed of a group of old buildings.
C) Its classrooms are beautifully designed.
D) Its library is often crowded with students.
19. A) Teachers are well paid at Deep Springs.
B) Students are mainly from
C) The length of schooling is two years.
D) Teachers needn't pay for their rent and meals.
20. A) Take a walk in the desert.
B) Go to a cinema.
C) Watch TV programmes.
D) Attend a party.
Deep Springs is an American college. It is an unusual college. It is high in the white mountains in
Questions 17 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.
17. What is the total number of students at
18. What is true of the campus of
19. Which of the following is mentioned in the passage?
20. What can students at Deep Springs do in their spare time?注：选项短，细节题，边听边看选项。
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to
Passage Twenty-seven (Analysis and Interpretation of the News) The newspaper must provide for the reader the facts, unalloyed, unslanted, objectively selected facts. But in