15. A) How to handle spiders.
B) Spiders in the
C) People' s fear of spiders.
D) A special kind of spider.
16. A) Most spiders will not bite even when handled.
B) Most spiders are poisonous and dangerous.
C) Most spiders are likely to attack people.
D) Most spiders have sharp eyes.
17. A) Because she cannot find a husband for herself.
B) Because the female spider is larger than the male one.
C) Because the female spider often eats her husband.
D) Because she is a black female spider.
You should not fear spiders because of their poison. Of all the spiders in
Questions 15 to 17 are based on the passage you have just heard.
15. What is this passage mainly about?
16. What do we learn about spiders from the passage?（only, most）
17. Why is the spider you just heard about called the Black Widow?（because）注：You should not fear spiders because of their poison. 否定转移
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to
Passage Twenty-seven (Analysis and Interpretation of the News) The newspaper must provide for the reader the facts, unalloyed, unslanted, objectively selected facts. But in