中心思想题：文章开头的名词，文章中间的高频词，选项中的小词（development, evolution, formation, invention, new, special, effect）
细节题：first, most, because, only, just
11. A) They often take place in her major industries.
B) British trade unions are more powerful.
C) There are more trade union members in
12. A) Such strikes are against the British law.
B) Such strikes are unpredictable.
C) Such strikes involve workers from different trades.
D) Such strikes occur frequently these days.
13. A) Trade unions in
B) Most strikes in
C) Unofficial strikes in
D) Employer- worker relations in
Strikes are very common in
Questions 11 to 13 are based on the passage you have just heard.
11. In what way are strikes in
12. Why are British employers so afraid of unofficial strikes?（most, because）
13. What conclusion can be drawn from this passage? （结尾As a result）
注：Unions do not exist only to demand higher wages. 【否定转移】
I didn't spend 3 hours repairing your vacuum cleaner so that it could sit in the closet.
I didn't teach because it's easy.
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to
Passage Twenty-seven (Analysis and Interpretation of the News) The newspaper must provide for the reader the facts, unalloyed, unslanted, objectively selected facts. But in