1．I have had great deal of trouble______________________________.(跟得上班上的其他同学)
2．___________(我们没有人料到主席会出现) at the party. We thought he was still in hospital.
3. A good many proposals were raised by the delegates,________________(正如预料的那样).
6．Over a third of the population was estimated_________(无法获得) to the health service.
8. The price of beer____________(从50美分到4美元不等) per liter during the summer season.
9.We’d like __________________(预订一张餐桌) five for dinner this evening.
10. There’s a man at the reception desk who seems very angry and I think he means____________(想找麻烦).
11. It may be necessary to stop__________________________(每隔…时间) in the learning process and go back to the difficult points in the lessons.
1. keeping up with the rest of the class.
2. none of us expected the chairman to turn up
3. as was to be expected
4. an art as it is a science
5. could have made a good salary.
6. to have no access
7. to students’ being late for
8. ranges/varies from 50 cents to
9. to reserve a table for
10. to make trouble
11. at intervals