A. Used to have
B. Have always had
C. Are always having
2. They___this fancy furniture, had they had enough cash on hand yesterday.
A. Would buy
B. Had bought
C. Would have bought
D. Were buying
3. Tony appreciated___the opportunity to study abroad three years ago.
A. To have given
B. To have been given
C. Having given
D. Having been given
4. Of all his outdoor activities, Sam likes fishing___, but he doesn’t enjoy cleaning the fishing rods afterwards.
A. At best
C. Best of all
D. The best
5. ___the persons concerned had anything important to say.
A. No one of
B. Nobody of
C. None of
D. No one
1. 【C】现在进行时可以表达感情色彩，常与always，continually, constantly, forever等表示经常性或反复性的词连用，表达不满、讨厌或表扬的感情。
2. 【C】本题是对过去事实的虚拟，所以主句中应用 would have done。
3. 【D】appreciate后应接动名词或名词。Tony 与give构成动宾关系，故应选用被动语态。
4. 【B】best是well的最高级形式，是副词，作状语时不用加the; at best表示“充其量”； best of all表示“最好的”。
5. 【C】复合不定代词no one是分开写的，但不可以用no one of them或no one of the teachers等，应用none of…结构。