(01) The hunter found a way through the forest.
(02) Which is the shortest way to get there?
(03) Being a truck driver means long hours on the road.
(04) There have been so many road accidents lately that you must teach the children about road safety.
(05) Grass has grown over the path through the woods now that people no langer use it . 穿过林子的小路因没有人再走了而长满了草。
(06) The path of a projectile is a curve. 弹道成曲线状。
(07) He has run five times round the track. 他顺着跑道跑了五圈。
(08) They walked along a rough track to the village.
(09) The couple walked along a trail in the forest.
(10) They have followed the desert trails for days.
(11) This lane is lined by evergreen bushes on both sides.
(12) Driving in the fast lane is exciting to a new driver.
(13) This is a blind alley.
(14) He forced a passage through the crowd.
(15) There was a door at the end of the passage.
9、corridor(英) hallway(美) 指走廊，通道(轮船山的过道走廊为:alleyway)
(16) During the break, the student talked and laughed in the corridor.
(17) This region has been the usual corridor of German attacks.
(18) Aisle seats have more room for carry-on luggage.
(19) New York is the gateway to the USA.
(20) Don’t stand in the doorway.
(21)What route are you taking from Paris to Tokyo?
(22)The car took the shortest route.
The important role of a city’s local conditions in the urban design Recently there is a hot debate on a report that a foreign design company invited by a little-known mountaino