1. Your watch must be fast.
2. I fell asleep in the shower.
3. My father forgot to wake me up.
4. My left turn signal was out so I had to make all right turns to get to work.
5. I feel like I'm in everyone's way if I show up on time.
6. My car ran out of gas on the way to work. I had to push it to a gas station.
7. My alarm clock failed this morning. This is the third time in a month.
8. I wasn’t thinking and accidentally went to my old job.
Nobody wants to be the kind of employee who abuses sick-day privileges. Or, rather, nobody wants to look like one. In a recent poll conducted by job website CareerBuilder, 29 perce
We all make excuses. But the successful ones are those who can kill the excuses like the miserable maggots they are. I’m too tired. I don’t have the time. I don’t feel motivat