1. Feel like a getaway? Can’t afford to spend on a hotel room? Why not swap homes with your friends. Building a fire and watching a video at someone else’s house changes the atmosphere and the mood. For a real escape you can post your home on Homeexchange.com and visit another city or even country for free!
2. Make a dinner and keep it in the “red.” Start with beet salad, move onto Chicken cacciatore with a side of penne with vodka sauce. And finish with strawberries, whipped cream and if you are feeling adventurous…red velvet cake.
3. Create a CD with love songs that you and your honey can enjoy.
4. String together all the romantic emails you have shared over time and have them bound in a book. (My hubby did that for a wedding present to me!)
5. Make your own coupons. Let your darling cash in on a massage or breakfast in bed.
2010-02-07 21:30 编辑：kuaileyingyu
Local young people are facing a rare dilemma of the heart next month when Chinese New Year's Day occurs at the same time as Valentine's Day. Spend the holiday with your family or
The traditional holidays in our house when I was a child were spent timing elaborate meals around football games. My father tried to make pleasant chitchat and eat as much as he co