1. When I really want to talk to my son privately, I don't call your house. I call his cell phone.
2. I spent a couple of decades being the leading lady; now I have a character role. It hurts to be downsized.
3. I know he's your husband now, but he's still my son.
4. You don't seem very confident about yourself. The littlest comment from me is taken as a criticism, so I'm very careful what I say around you.
5. I've bought and sold 13 houses in my life. Why won't you ask for my advice?
6. When I visit you, I'm not coming for a white-glove inspection. I'm just coming to see the family.
7. My dirty little secret: I'm afraid that if I don't get this right, my son will cut me off.
8. We mothers say to our children, "I want you to be happy." And we mean that. What we don't say is, "But I would like to be happy too."
2010-01-27 22:35 编辑：kuaileyingyu