1. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can? 你能够像罐头工人一样装罐头吗？
2. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
3. Amid the mists and coldest frosts,
With barest wrists and stoutest boasts,
He thrusts his fists against the posts,
And still insists he sees the ghosts.
4. How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies?
A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
5. The driver was drunk and drove the doctor's car directly into the deep ditch.
6. Whether the weather be fine or whether the weather be not.
Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot.
We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.
7. A Finnish fisher named Fisher failed to fish any fish one Friday afternoon and finally he found out a big fissure in his fishing net.
8. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
9. Mr. See owned a saw and Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw before Soar saw See.
10. Badmin was able to beat Bill at billiards, but Bill always beat Badmin badly at badminton.
11. Betty beat a bit of butter to make a better batter. 贝蒂敲打一小块黄油要做一块更好的奶油面。
12. Ted sent Fred ten hens yesterday so Fred's fresh bread is ready already.
13. Few free fruit flies fly from flames. 没有几只果蝇从火焰中飞过去。
14. How many sheets could a sheet slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit sheets?
15. A pleasant peasant keeps a pleasant pheasant and both the peasant and the pheasant are having a pleasant time together.