1. D) providing good education for baby boomers.
2. D) Students’ performance declined.
3. D) They are mostly small in size.
4. D) Some large schools have split up into smaller ones.
5. C) their college-level test participation.
6. B) Their school performance was getting worse.
7. A) maintain closer relationships with their teachers.
9. different measures
10. tough subjects
47 A She has made up her mind to resign. 48 D Replace the shirt with one of 49.C They look at the world in a detached manner. 50.B Like it or not, you have to use th
47. E. domestic48. C. communities49. O. survive50. H. gather51. M. serves52. N. surroundings53. J. recession54. K. reported55. I. households56. F. financially【解析】这篇文章选自Ti