1. Compliment three people every day.
2. Watch a sunrise.
3. Be the first to say "Hello."
4. Live beneath your means.
5. Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
6. Never give up on anybody; miracles happen.
7. Remember someone's name.
8. Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
9. Be tough-minded, but tender hearted.
10. Be kinder than you have to be.
2009-10-20 10:00 编辑：kuaileyingyu
“The days that make us happy make us wise.”－John Masefield When I first read this line by England’s Poet Laureate, it startled me. What did Masefield mean? Without thinkin
In the busy city of New York, such an astonishing thing that ever happened. On a Friday night, a poor young artist stood at the gate of the subway station, playing his violin. Tho