1. Given the current state of the economy, many people are choosing to double up with a roommate to help share expenses.
2. I just rented a two-bedroom downtown. I'm looking for a compatible roommate.
3. My ideal housemate would be someone who is laid-back and drama-free.
4. My last roommate was a drama queen. Every time I forgot to take my shoes off, she got really mad and made a big deal out of it.
5. I hate living with roomies who compact garbage down in the container instead of taking out the garbage. What abouy you? Do you have any pet-peeves？
6. I really don't want a lot of drama in the apartment. It's important that we don't get on each other's nerves.
7. I really hate living with mooches. They always eat all of your food and ask you to pay for everything.
8. We each need to pull our weight by cleaning the dishes, taking out the garbage and paying the bills.
9. I'm pretty social and outgoing, and I like making new friends. But I'm not a party animal, and I like to keep the apartment clean.
10. I hate living with someone who put dishes in the sink after cooking, instead of washing them and putting them away.
11. A good start of finding a compatible roommate is to search for someone from your circle of friends ... or better yet, friends of friends. Searching online is usually a last ditch effort.
搞笑、离奇、浪漫、感人，爱情公寓 （iPartment）的热播让我们对这间出租公寓内四男三女之间所发生的形形色色的故事充满了向往。不过，合租生活真有这么美好吗？让我们一起揭开爱情公寓 （iPart
Dear Roommate, A few things you should know: I love Christmas music and am prone to breaking it out in early November. I am a heavy soda, water, and Gatorade drinker, but don’t w