Scientists recently arrived at a new theory that the full moon months before could be to blame for the collision, which killed about 1,500 people.
2. Nearly five Titanics could be built with the money James Cameron's Titanic movie has made worldwide
3. New research says an optical illusion prevented the ship from receiving help
4. Researchers completed a map of the wreck site in 2012, using over 100,000 photos taken by underwater robots
5. $95,000: The expected auction price for the Titanic's final lunch menu
6. More than 5,000 other artifacts will also be up for grabs
Compared with most animals, we humans engage in a host of behaviors that are destructive to our own kind and to ourselves. We lie, cheat and steal, carve ornamentations into our ow
Ancient Egypt's teenage king Tutankhamun was born of an incestuous marriage, scientists said on Wednesday, helping to explain why he limped on a club foot and suffered other deform