1)“am I”的否定形式是“aren’t I”，而不是“am not I”或“amn’t I”。例如：
I am right, aren’t I?
Nothing is wrong, is it?
3)陈述句中的主语为everyone, everybody, anyone, nobody或no one时，反意疑问句中的主语用they。注意，nobody和no one是否定词，因此反意疑问句应该用肯定的。例如：
Nobody knows it, do they?
4)如果陈述句部分有no, never, hardly, scarcely, rarely, seldom等词，那么，陈述句本身就是否定的，所以要接一个肯定的反意疑问句。例如：
He has never been there, has he?
I wish to go there with you, may I?
6)包括听话人在内时“let’s”的反意疑问句要用“shall we”。反之，反意疑问句中要用“will you”。例如：
Let’s go, shall we?
Let us go, will you?
1. All of the plants now farmed on a large scale were developed from plants ____ wild.
A. that once grow B. once they grow
C. they once grew D. once grew
2. By the time you graduate, we ____ in Australia for one year.
A. will be staying B. will have stayed
C. would have stayed D. have stayed
3. He appreciated ____ the chance to deliver his thesis in the annual symposium on Comparative Literature.
A. having given B. to have been given
C. to have given D. having been given
4. The government official can hardly find sufficient grounds ____his arguments in favor of the revision of the tax law.
A. on which to base B. which to be based on
C. to base on which D. on which to be based
5. Living in the desert involves a lot of problems, ____water shortage is the worst.
A. not to mention B. of which C. let alone D. for what
6. Hydrogen is one of the most important element in the universe ____ it provides the building blocks from which the other elements are produced.
A.so that B. but that C. provided that D. in that
7. Just as relaxation is an important part of our lives, ____stress.
A.so is B. as it is C. and so is D. the same is
8. Victor took a bus and headed for home, ____ if his wife would have him back.
A. not to know B. not known
C. not knowing D. not having known
9. We can make an exception ____.
A. in any case of John B. in case of John
C. in case of John’s D. in the case of John
10. When the Cultural Revolution was launched in China, his father ______ college.
A. attended B. had been attending
C. was attending D. has been attending
11. My cat is a fussy eater, but my dog is so ____ that she’ll swallow down anything that is put in front of her.
A. indiscriminate B. choosy
C. indefinite D. picky
12. “This house is more ____ than the federal government!” Mac complained to his parents. “You have rules for everything.”
A. systematic B. democratic C. bureaucratic D. public
13. The American people’s ____ of being polite is different from that held here in China.
A. mind B. concept
C. consideration D. thought
14. Well, that is probably all I can say about sports. Next time I’ll take up the topic of some other ____ activities.
A. refreshment B. entertainment
C. pleasure D. leisure
15. Where there is an earthquake, energy is ____ in one area along a crack in the earth crust.
A. repelled B. released C. run D. rushed
16. The old gardener used to keep all his tools and do-it-yourself equipment in a ____ in the garden.
A. barn B. room C. hut D. shed
17. I’ve got a big coffee ____ on the front of my dress.
A. pore B. patch C. stain D. grease
18. She broke her leg, but the ____ healed quickly.
A. fracture B. injury C. skeleton D. cavity
19. You’d better add them up. I’m not good at ____.
A. figures B. characters C. summaries D. counters
20. The girl chose some very pretty ____ paper for the present.
A. covering B. wrapping C. packing D.collecting
21. The two scholars worked at the task of writing a preface to the new dictionary for three hours ____ last night.
A. at length B. in full C. on end D. in time
22. I can’t read the marks and notes Jim made in the margin. They are too____.
A.faint B. foggy C. transparent D. misty
23. A highly organized system of irrigation is ____Chinese agriculture.
A. typical of B. consistent with
C. famous for D. subject to
24. Jack is very ____ about wines.
A. aware B. knowledgeable
C. learned D. informed
25. As for Ann, I am not sure about her ____ in Italian.
A. fluency B. clarity C. coherence D. excellency
2012-04-15 07:28 编辑：wjy2005tom