1. Your ideas, _______, seem unusual to me.
a. like her b.like hers c. similar to her d. similar to herself 2003
2. ______of the twins was arrested, because I saw both at a party last night.
a. None b. Both c. Neither d. All 2002
3. It was as a physician that he represented himself,and_____ he was warmly received.
a. as such b. such as c. as that d. so that 1997
1. Even as a girl, _____to be her life, and theater audiences were to be her best teachers.
a. performing by Melissa were b. it was known that Melissa’s performances were
c. knowing that Melissa’s performances were d. Melissa knew that performing was 2001
ⅩⅤ. It 的用法
1. Come and see me whenever ______.
a. you are convenient b. you will be convenient
c. it is convenient to you d. it will be convenient to you 1997