“Baby dating” describes a trend where young parents try to find playmates for their kids through online platforms just like adults who are looking for a date. They list detailed requirements for the potential “son/daughter-in-law” and display pictures of their kids on different websites to attract attention.
Young parents are doing this for various reasons:
1. To find a playmate for their kids.
2. In this way, they can “have” a daughter AND a son.
3. Through baby dating, the parents can also make new friends in the city.
4. The kids can learn to get along with peers of the opposite sex from an early age.
5. It will be perfect if they come to a happy ending.
Children as young as five should be taught about sex, the Government's controversial health watchdog said last night. The National Institute for Clinical Excellence–whose main ro
In 1992, Mattel Toys released a talking Barbie doll that said the phrase, "Math class is tough!" The doll caused controversy, especially among parents and teachers who thought that