1. She would have been more agreeable if she had changed a little bit, ______?
a. hadn’t she b. hasn’t she c. wouldn’tshe d. didn’t she 2003
2. Do help yourself to some fruit, ______you?
a. can’t b. don’t c. wouldn’t d. won’t 2000
3. When you have finished with that video tape, don’t forget to put it in my drawer, ____?
a. do you b.will you c. don’t you d. won’t you 1998
4. You and I could hardly understand, ______?
a. could I b. couldn’t you c. couldn’t we d. could we 1995
1. It is futile to discuss the matter further, because____ going to agree upon anything today.
a. neither you nor I are b. neither you nor me is
c. neither you nor I am d. neither me nor you are 2003