1. There is no doubt ______the company has made the right decision on the sales project.
a. why b.that c.whether d.when 2001
1. Intellect is to the mind _______sight is to the body.
a. what b.as c. that d. like 2001
2. He is _____as a “bellyacher”— he’s always complaining about something.
a. who is known b. whom is known c. what is known d. which is known 1999
1. Who _______was coming to see me in my office this afternoon?
a. you said b. did you say c. did you say that d. you did say 2003
2. After ____ seemed an endless wait, it was her turn to enter the personnel manager’s office.
a. that b. there c. what d. it 1999
3. The team can handle whatever______.
a. that needs handling b. which needs handling
c. it needs handling d. needs to be handled 1997
4. We can assign the task to ______ is capable and trustworthy.
a. whomever b.who c. whom d. whoever 1994