1. _______I like economics I like sociology muchbetter.
a. As much as b. Somuch c. How much d. Much as 2003
2. Fool _______Jane is, she could not have done such athing.
a. who b.as c. that d. like 2002
3. ______I sympathize, I can’t really do very much tohelp them out of the difficulties.
a. as long as b. as c. while d. even 2001
4. _____he needed money for a new car, he decided notto borrow it from the bank.
a. Much as b.Much though c. As much d. Though much 1998
5. _____, he is ready to accept suggestions formdifferent sources.
a. Instead of his notable contributions b. For all his notable contributions
c. His making notable contributions d. However his notable contributions 1997