131. I would like to have a talk with him_____ his convenience.
132. I'd rather you _____ those importantdocuments with you.
A. don't take
B. didn't take
C. won't take
D. not take
133. If a couple are divorced and theirchild lives with his mother, he is said to suffer from lack of _____ love.
134. If English is not our first languageyou can often be puzzled by ways of expression that the native speaker ofEnglish does not even have to _____.
A. think out
B. think about
C. think over
D. think for
135. If it _____ too much trouble, I'd lovea cup of tea.
D. hadn't been
136. If the fire alarm is sounded, allresidents are requested to _____ in the courtyard.
137. If the United States had built more homesfor poor people in 1995, the housing problems now in some parts of the country_____ so serious.
A. wouldn't be
B. wouldn't have been
C. will not be
D. would have not been
138. If Tom wins tomorrow, he _____ thirtyraces in the past four years.
A. will win
B. has won
C. would have won
D. will have won
139. If we believe something is good andtrue we should _____ to it.
A. hold up
B. keep on
C. hold on
D. keep up
140. If you _____ James, ask him to phoneme.
A. should see
B. must see
C. might see
D. would see
141. If you are required to do some work,it must be done _____.
A. sooner or later
B. after all others
C. at last
D. in the long run
142. If you know what the trouble is, whyyou don't help them to _____ the situation?
143. I'm sorry, but what he thinks is notof the _____ important to me.
144. I'm sure your suggestion will _____the problem.
A. contribute to solving
B. be contributed to solve
C. contribute to solve
D. be contributed to solving
145. I'm very much obliged to you _____ theinformation.
146. In American universities, classes areoften arranged in more flexible _____ and many jobs on campus are reserves forstudents.
147. In Beijing, the season of the year is probably_____ fall.
148. In spite of the wide range of readingmaterial specially written or ______ for language learning purposes, there isyet no comprehensive systematic program for the reading skills.
149. In that country, guests tend to feelthey are not highly _____ if the invitation to a dinner party is extended onlythree or four days before the party date.
150. In that country, students will be_____ admittance to their classroom if they are not properly dressed.