41. As a _____ actor, he can perform, sing,dance and play several kinds of musical instruments.
42. As a salesman, he works on a (an) _____basis, taking 10% of everything he sells.
43. As an excellent shooter, Peterpracticed aiming at both _____ targets and moving targets.
44. As teachers we should concern ourselveswith what is said, not what we think _____.
A. ought to be said
B. must say
C. have to be said
D. need to say
45. As the plane was getting ready to takeoff, we all _____ our seat belt.
46. At first, the speaker was referring tothe problem of pollution in the country, but halfway in her speech, shesuddenly _____ to another subject.
47. At no time _____ other countries.
A. China will invade
B. will invade China
C. will China invade
D. invade will China
48. Be here on Friday _____ the latest.
49. Because the whole country is in afinancial dilemma, the government calls on us to _____ economy.
50. Before he started the work, I asked thebuilder to give me an _____ of the cost of repairing the roof.