21. A love marriage, however, does notnecessarily ____ much sharing of interests and responsibilities.
A. take over
B. result in
C. hold on
D. keep to
22. A man has to make _____ for his old ageby putting aside enough money to live on when old.
23. A river _____ through the narrow woodedvalley below.
24. A writer has to ____ imagination aswell as his experiences for his writing.
A. drawing back from
B. draw in
C. draw up
D. draw on
25. According to the psychoanalyst SigmundFreud, wisdom comes from the _____ of maturity.
26. After a concert tour in Asia, Canada and the U.S., he will _____ work on afive-language opera.
27. After briefly ____ the history of theauthor, Prof. Li turned to the novel itself immediately.
A. dipping in
B. dipping at
C. dipping into
D. dipping to
After negotiation, the two countries ____the terms of peace.
A. agreed with
B. agreed in
C. agreed to
D. agreed on
29. After performing a successfuloperation, the doctor at last pulled the patient ____.
30. After reading these books, he was _____to the Darwinian theory of evolution.