(24) (750) Despite the ways in which A's art diverged from ( ), ..... 对不起我失忆了
括号是划线,然后选项大概是 A. that of
B. those of
Version 2: (760) Even though XX's art diverged from "that of other painters", their....
其他选项有those of other, from other painter, 唯一一个对的是that of, 因为art是singular
(27) (740) 语法第一道最长，关于falls瀑布的，具体什么忘了，不过一定要记住地点的修饰不能随便改变位置，还有when。。。。前面一定要紧跟时间
(28) (740) 有碰到jj当中form这个题目，the company 怎么样the form to record music, preventing….. 我觉得应该选the form of record music that prevents….应为句子当中the form不是作主语的，你用preventing很有可能修饰company。不要看到to record music就觉得是对的
(29) (740) 有个说某某 get enough to/get enough for it to，我选了有代词的，貌似觉得如果没有代词，哪个enough to 的动作发出者不对
(30) (740) 有个答案我选的是The memorable works of art…include…..
因为原来的题目当中用include，而且后面说的是个model还是啥的，其他选项有among 什么，反正都没有works，要么就是one of the most memorable works
(31) (760) At an orientation, a group of tourists were informed that a visa, a xxx, and xxx were needed by each of them.
选项有they needed a visa, a xxx,
they needed each a visa, a xxx
they needed visas, xxx-s, xxx
760选了A - 个人认为错误，参照如下：
At an orientation meeting, the travelers were told that a visa, a landing card, and evidence of inoculation against typhoid fever would be needed by each of them.
A. a visa, a landing card, and evidence of inoculation against typhoid fever would be needed by each of them -用了被动语态，这个不如主动好。
B. they would need a visa, a landing card, and evidence of their being inoculated against typhoid fever -of being inoculated不如inoculation简洁，XX of XX的结构放两个名词更顺畅。
C. they would need evidence of being inoculated against typhoid fever and a visa and landing card - 同C
D. they would each need a visa, a landing card, and evidence of inoculation against typhoid fever
E. they would need visas, landing cards, and evidence of inoculation against typhoid fever for each of them. - 这里的them可以指前面的visas等物，所以错
(32) (760) Tourism requires consumers who have the money and the time, a way of transportation, and conditions of safety and xxxxxxx in the places.
选了safety and comfortable conditions in the places 啥的
Massachusetts Institute of Technology GRE: 1353 GMAT:720 Stanford University (CA) GRE: 1354 GMAT:720 University of California–Berkeley GRE: 1353 GMAT:707 Georgia In
GMAT考试是美国管理专业招收研究生委员会主办和负责指导的考试, 其英文全称是Graduate Management Admission Test。GMAT考试的科目包括会计学、经济学、管理学、普通管理、生产管理、行政管理、