1. Due to the popularity of personalization, some people believe that learning individually is much better than studying in a group. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people think the aims of college education are to train well-staffed employees from students. However, others believe the university education will benefit the whole society. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
3. Some people believe that it is illegal to get some money from their salaries monthly. And the government should find other ways to earn money. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. The traffic problem in big cities is serious nowadays. Some believe that the reason is lacking effective policies. However, others think that is because no one obeys the rules regularly. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
5. There are too many reports about the details of crimes. Some think they have negative influence on the whole society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. In this society, people would buy something only if they can meet their requirements, so the advertisements have no function of selling but rather they are a form of entertainment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. The damages from the global warming are obvious all around the world. However, few people and countries take any actions on that issue. What are the causes and what measures should be taken to deal with this problem?
8. Some people think that we should protect animals as our friends. However, others believe we should solve our own problems like energy shortage. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
9. As an international tourist, one should follow the local traditions when they are abroad. Some think it is a violation for their rights. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What methods should be taken to reduce the conflicts with the local?
10. The competition nowadays is more intensive than ever before. Some people have no time to spend with their friends or relatives because they are tied up with endless jobs. What effects does it have on both families and the whole society?