1. The accompanying bar chart shows… (题中两幅图，用于引入对第二幅的描述)
2. It is clear from the line graph above that the price of steel per ton has plummeted(v.快速下落) somewhat over the last ten to fifteen years and that the value of steel today has reached an all-time low. (开头描述总体趋势)
3. The two bar graphs above reflect growth rates in urban populations from five major cities around the world in 1990 and in 2004. It is evident when comparing these graphs that significant increases in urban population have indeed occurred. (用于对同一事物描述的不同时间的两幅图题的总体说明)
4. It is clearly evident from the pie charts above that firework accidents in Australia were recorded as having occurred in the same places both in 1995 and in 2000 at public display, family parties, pub celebrations, and in the case where teenagers were playing with fire works unattended(交代具体分类)
5. This line graph shows some very interesting trends related to changes in international student enrollment in UK higher education. The three groups which are reflected in this graph are others EU students, non-EU students, and all oversea students. (说明三组数据形成的三条线所表示成分)
6. Through the information that is provided in this table we can learn how different occupation rate in terms of stress levels on a 0-10 measurement scale: 10 being the highest level of stress. (对数据的详细描述)
7. By briefly glancing at this line graph, it is apparent that there were major shifts in employment patterns in South Korea between the years 1960 and 2000.
8. The bar chart above shows the number of crown court cases held in the UK from 1996 to 2002. According to the information in the graph, crown court cases typically fall into the following three categories: committals for trail, committals for sentence and appeals from magistrates against conviction or sentence. (细述分类)