21. He received an avalanche of thank letters.
22. Hester Prynne wears a letter A on her bosom that serves as a badge of shame.
23. Christians believe that God is benevolent.
24. The exotic bazaar seems quite bizarre to me.
25. Brevity is the soul of writing.
26. The drowsing boy didn’t even browse the book.
27. The husband failed to catch his wife’s capricious mind.
28. The First World War served as a catalyst for major social changes in Europe.
29. Nuclear explosion can be a fatal catastrophe that will cause heavy loss of life.
30. Professor Smith possesses a charisma. That’s why he is so popular with his students.