32. In Gulliver's Travels格列佛游记, Jonathan Swift describes the island of the Houyhnhnms as the world's most perfect society. 有理智和人性的马 Houyhnhnms are horses in fact.
33. Geoffrey Chaucer wrote Canterbury Tales in fourteenth century.
34. Morpheme: A meaningful linguistic unit consisting of a word, such as man, or a word element, such as -ed in walked, that cannot be divided into smaller meaningful parts.
词素, 一种含有一个单词的有意义的语言单位，如 -ed在单词 walked中，不能被划分为更小的有意义单位
35. The name of the famous stadium露天体育场 in the north of London is Wembley.
36. Wimbledon温布尔登[英国英格兰东南部城市](位于伦敦附近, 是著名的国际网球比赛地)
37. Toad in the hole is a Traditional English recipe食谱, originating from Yorkshire, a county in the north of England. 烤面拖牛肉，，面拖烤香肠
38. Boycott: To act together in abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with as an expression of protest or disfavor or as a means of coercion
（强制）. 联合抵制, 联合起来拒绝使用、购买或经销以示抗议、不满或作为强制的手段
39. Segregation: The policy and practice of imposing the social separation of races, as in schools, housing, and industry, especially so as to practice discrimination against people of color in a predominantly white society.
40. Apartheid: An official policy of racial segregation practiced in the Republic of South Africa, involving political, legal, and economic discrimination against nonwhites.