V1：byws某某某 V40Q51 750(8.25 14：30)
比较长，一共有五段，说的是那些零售超市的进货策略。第一段说最近有一种新的策略是减少进货量还是什么的，但是retailers不敢用，因为他们担心一旦被customers察觉出来超市货架上的商品数量不够的话，就不会再来了，从而超市的profit和竞争力都会受到损害。这段最重要的是给出了一个名词，以及它的解释“perception of the wideness of retailer们提供的商品”。接下来的几段都是围绕这个名词儿展开的。
第三到五段则从几个不同方面指出了其实通过采用文章一开始提出的那个策略，不仅不会降低那个什么preception of the wideness什么的，而且还有助于retailers降低库存成本之类的诸多好处。
V1：by yaning0909 (8.25 14：30)
GWD原文(未确认)bycecilia199004 (8.25 14：30)
When the history of women 罗斯福夫人在历史学家和公众里知
began to receive focused attention 名度很高。
in the 1970’, Eleanor Roosevelt
Line was one of a handful of female
(5) Americans who were well known
to both historians and the general
public. Despite the evidence that 尽管她在丈夫当选总统前在社会改革
she had been important in social- 圈子里是重要的，和她与丈夫持不同
reform circles before her husband 意见，她存在公众的想象中，还是因她是总统夫人。 (10) was elected President and that she continued to advocate differ-ent causes than he did, she held a place in the public imagination
largely because she was the wife
(15) of a particularly influential Presi- dent. Her own activities were seen as preparing the way for her 她做的被看作是为丈夫而做的。
husband’s election or as a com- plement to his programs. Even Lash的两本书也是这样认为。
(20) Joseph Lash’s two volumes of Sympathetic biography, Eleanor and Franklin (1971) and Eleanor: The Years Alone (1972), reflected this assumption.
(25) Lash’s biography revealed a L的传记把夫人写成一个复杂的女人，
Complicated woman who sought 通过政治运动逃避内心痛苦和追求她
Through political activity both to 热切相信的理想。但是夫人仍是一个
flee inner misery and to promote 特殊人物、国母、忙人，而非社会
causes in which she passionately 典型。
(30) believed. However, she still appeared to be an idiosyncratic figure, somehow self-generated not amenable to any generalized
explanation. She emerged from
(35) the biography as a mother to the entire nation, or as a busybody.but hardly as a social type, a figure comprehensible in terms of broader social developments.
(40) But more recent work on the feminism of the post-suffrage years (following 1920) allows us to see Roosevelt in a different light and to bring her life into a
(45) more richly detailed context. Lois 而S的书描述了拥有特权的一代女人
Scharf’s Eleanor Roosevelt, written In 1987, depicts a generation of Privileged women, born in the late Nineteenth century and maturing
(50) in the twentieth, who made the 她们从旧的妇女协会转变到新的协会
transition from old patterns of female association to new ones.
Their views and their lives were full 她们的观点和生活充满矛盾。
Of contradictions. They maintained 她们维持社会网络但开始融入主流
(55) female social networks but began 政治;
to integrate women into mainstream politics; they demanded equal 她们既要求平等对待又提出母性义务
treatment but also argued that 观点。
women’s maternal responsibilities
(60) made them both wards and repre- sentatives of the public interest.
Thanks to Scharf and others, S和其他人让总统夫人所作的事在社
Roosevelt’s activities—for exam- 会背景下更易被理解，而不是一个
ple, her support both for labor laws 名人的夫人的独特事业。
(65) protecting women and for appoint- ments of women to high public office—have become intelligible in terms of this social context rather than as the idiosyncratic career of a famous man’s wife.
The passage as a whole is primarily concerned with which of the following?
A. Changes in the way in which Eleanor Roosevelt’s life is understood
B. Social changes that made possible the role Played by Eleanor Roosevelt in social reform
C. Changes in the ways in which historians have viewed the lives of American women
D. Social changes that resulted from the activities of Eleanor Roosevelt
E. Changes in the social roles that American women have played
The author indicates that, according to Scharf’s biography, which of the following was NOT characteristic of feminists of Eleanor Roosevelt’s generation?
A. Their lives were full of contradictions
B. Their policies identified them as idiosyncratic.
C. They were from privileged backgrounds.
D. They held that women had unique responsibilities.
E. They made a transition from old patterns of a association to new ones.
Which of the following studies would proceed in a way most similar to the way in which, according to the passage. Scharf’s book interprets Eleanor Roosevelt’s career?
A. An exploration of the activities of a wealthy social reformer in terms of the ideals held by the reformer
B. A history of the leaders of a political party which explained how the conflicting aims of its individual leaders thwarted and diverted the activities of each leader
C. An account of the legislative career of a con- servative senator which showed his goals to have been derived from a national conser-vative movement of which the senator was a part
D. A biography of a famous athlete which explained her high level of motivation in terms of the kind of family in which she grew up E. A history of the individuals who led the move-ment to end slavery in the United States which attributed the movement’s success to the efforts of those exceptional individuals
The author cites which of the following as evidence against the public view of Eleanor Roosevelt held in the 1970’s?
A. She had been born into a wealthy family.
B. Her political career predated the adoption of women’s suffrage.
C. She continued her career in politics even After her husband’s death.
D. She was one of a few female historical Figures who were well known to historians By the 1970’s.
E. Her activism predated her husband’s presi-dency and her projects differed from his.
V1：by lida1202 (8.25 23:30)
V2：byyanyx0214 700 Q:51 V:31 (8.28 21:20)
讲什么地球上的生命可能产生过好几次， 然后可能一种生命会把other life取代. 但是有可能几种生命方式共存， 因为彼此生活的环境不一样 需要的食物也不一样 讲了细菌和一个什么微生物的例子 第三段说了作者的观点 说其实有不同的生物方式 只是我们还没有检测出来而已
Massachusetts Institute of Technology GRE: 1353 GMAT:720 Stanford University (CA) GRE: 1354 GMAT:720 University of California–Berkeley GRE: 1353 GMAT:707 Georgia In
GMAT考试是美国管理专业招收研究生委员会主办和负责指导的考试, 其英文全称是Graduate Management Admission Test。GMAT考试的科目包括会计学、经济学、管理学、普通管理、生产管理、行政管理、