1. We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.
2. We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.
3. Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.
4. We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.
5. This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.
6. We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.
7. If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.
8. We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.
9. After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.
10. Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?
11. We think your draw contract needs some modification.
12. Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.
13.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.
14.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.
15. If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.